Our efforts to bring bike share to Memphis
are continuing to move forward.
Explore Bike Share has already raised half of the $4 million required to launch and is on pace to meet our funding goals for a 2017 introduction. We’re eager to engage the community and build on this momentum.
Bike share will advance our city on multiple fronts, from sharing culture to improving health. Explore Bike Share's mission is:
- Develop and implement a bike sharing program for the benefit of the general public with access to as many Memphians as possible
- Promote bike culture in Memphis through community development, bike education and
- Encourage exercise and healthy lifestyles
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Roshun Austin
The Works CDC & St. Andrew A.M.E. Church
- Suzanne Carlson (Vice-Chair)
- Larry Fogarty
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
- Justin Jamerson (Treasurer)
Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Dwayne Jones
City of Memphis & Orange Mound Advocate
- Doug McGowen (Chair)
City of Memphis
- Todd Richardson
- John Paul Shaffer (Secretary)
Livable Memphis & Bike Walk TN
SEE MORE IN MEMPHIS
Your support is critical to bring bike share to Memphis.
Let us know how you plan to support this transportation evolution.
* Your commitment at this time is critical, but your payment information is not.