We invite you to join the visionaries contributing to this revolutionary opportunity by becoming a founding funder. Whether on the individual or organizational level, our supporters play a critical role in making bike share a reality for Memphis. Our founding funders will be recognized in perpetuity of the program, both in our public materials and in the hearts of our users and supporters.
Current Founding Funders
- Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) Improvement Program
- Hyde Family Foundations
- Thomas W. Briggs Foundation
- Tom & Melissa Grimes
- Webb & Tate Wilson
- Billy Orgel, Benjamin Orgel, Adam Slovis, and
- Downtown Memphis Commission
- Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare
- Overton Square
- Southern College of Optometry
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Explore Bike Share is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Doug Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901.372.5100